For once you have tasted flight you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to returnLeonardo Da vinci
- Making Its Mark – The Short Lived History Of Paramount Airways
- Flying The Red Dragon – The History Of Air Wales
- Dan Air’s Trijet’s – The History Of The Boeing 727 With The UK’s Largest Independent Airline
- The Turboprop Concorde – Saab 2000
- Concorde’s First Female Pilot – Barbara Harmer
- A Brief History of London European Airways
From airlines such as the iconic Pan Am to European low-cost pioneer easyJet, the oldest airline in the world KLM to the ground-breaking Laker Airways Skytrain.
From the incredible Hong Kong Kai Tak, to London’s Heathrow here we take a look at airports around the world, their past, present and future plans.
Aircraft like the de Havilland Comet, supersonic Concorde and the ‘Queen of the Skies’ the iconic Boeing 747, all are covered here.
There have been many people that have helped shape the aviation industry we know today. From Freddie Laker and his ground-breaking ‘Skytrain’ to Ellen Church, the world’s first female flight attendant.
Keep up to date with all the latest aviation news from around the world.